suicide alertness for everyone
Suicide affects people of all ages, backgrounds & circumstances. Most people with thoughts of suicide don’t truly want to die – they just don’t know how to go on living.
Gain the tools and confidence needed to help people experiencing thoughts of suicide get the help they need.
- 3.5 hour training in suicide alertness
- for anyone age 15 or older
- 15-30 participants (please let us know if larger groups are required)
- $50/participant (sliding scale available) *Registration & payment via e-transfer in advance
- used in over 20 countries
- over 490,000 participants trained since 2006
For more information about safeTALK or if you’d like to contact Caroline about organizing a safeTALK workshop, click here.